Flying videos - Page 8:
Welcome to our eighth page of flying videos! Here you can find various clips from different aircraft both inside the flight decks and outside views as well as several glider flying videos. Whatever kind of flying you like, we will try and cover it all. There are also flight simulator (the real pilot training one not a PC simulator like the FS2004 or FSX) flying videos available on this page.
1. Avoiding a big scary CB cloud. In this short flying video you will see the view from a passenger aircraft flight deck during thunderstorm cloud avoidance in the climb. Enjoy the breathtaking view of the CB cloud as we route around it.
2. Glider soaring. This HD flying video will show you a flight in a Grob Twin Astir glider over the Alps. You will witness a Stinson L5 aircraft tow takeoff followed by a scenic flight over the beautiful mountains and ending with a nice and soft landing at our destination airfield.
3. View from the flight deck. A magnificent view openens up to us while we descend through various cloud layers inbound to our destination. This is a view airline pilots get to enjoy during their flying duties on a constant basis. Sometimes flying videos can be truly inspirational.
4. Boeing 757 landing. A quick and simple video showing the Boeing 757 aircraft landing vrom various angles and times of day. We really like the boeing 757 and hence decided to do this video just to show how beautiful this airliner really is.
5. Boeing simulator flight training. A pilot training video filmed in a full motion boeing 737 flying simulator. You can witness a hot start, an engine failure on takeoff, some steep turns, stalls and terrain collision avoidance which were part of the flight training programme on that day.This is also something you can practice in your PC flightsim video games or other game consoles.
6. Glass cockpit overview. Ever wondered how aircraft cockpit displays work? Here is your chance to see the 737NG glass cockpit displays in action during climb, cruise flight and descent.
7. Embraer 170 takeoff. In this video you can see a take-off in the Embraer E170 aircraft on a scheduled international flight. You can see a departure, climb and a short cruise as seen while flying the Embraer 170 airplane. The flying video gives a good overview of the Embraer wing and winglet.
8. Piper plane flying video. A VFR flight in the cockpit of the Piper Cherokee aircraft from an international airport during student pilot hour building. You can see an engine start, a full take off, a quick traffic circuit and a landing as seen from the co-pilot view of this airplane.
9. Flight sim pilot view. Flying for fun in a real Boeing 737 flight simulator. You can see what the pilot sees on takeoff and landing when flying the B737 flightsim as well as get a feel of how the primary flight controls and control surfaces are operated. In many PC Simulator video games related to flying you get roughly the same view as in this video.
10. A video from the cockpit when flying into clouds. A scenic flying video showing a nice view from the flight deck when entering and exiting overcast clouds on descent. This is something that you can not really see from the passenger cabin.
11. Air traffic. In this video you will see aircraft flying by a commercial passenger jet at various flight levels. Enjoy the awesome view from the pilot seat with cockpit instruments overview before the flight and some air traffic action in-flight.
12. A beautiful aircraft take-off in HD. This video shows a takeoff in a passenger airliners on a very nice day with interesting clouds during departure. You can enjoy a nice overview of a European city and the sea coast.
Make sure to check out our other flying videos that we have available on AviaFilms. There are separate sections for flying photos (even simulator game pictures and airplane hobby model planes), aircraft articles and all kind of videos easily accessible from the top menu of the website.